Monday, June 6, 2016

You Make Me Smile
A project for Made With Love

Dear readers, 

How have you been? Hope all's been well for everyone.

For me, I'm glad that the mid year school holiday has started. That means I can take a one month break from waking up at 6am every weekday mornings! :) 

Let's hope I won't slack too much and find it difficult to go back to the routine of waking up at 6am...Zzzzzzzz

Alright, back to the main topic.....to share another piece of my scrapbooking project which I have created for our local scrap store - Made With Love Singapore.

So here's the layout I have created


This photo was actually taken last year during the launch of the SG50 baby hamper. 


I was going through my album and realized that I did not have a scrap page of such an important day....it's really awesome that scrapbooking has gained so much recognition in Singapore that the government actually created a baby hamper which includes a scrapbook album and photo frame.


Most of the flowers in my layout are actually fussy cutted from this pretty paper which is one of the new collection from Echo Park Paper Co - Happy Summer Collection. Cool right?


HS105002 Happy Flowers


Here are some close up shots to give you a better look on the cut out flowers and also how I layer them up.




And here is another look on how I have made use of the bricks on the chipboard to double up as a wall for some sweet words.
The sticker words are from Tim Holtz Idealogy Chit Chat sticker.
As for the Blue Fern chipboard, I have purposely left it raw as it is already pretty in it's natural state.


Hope you like what I have shared today and here are the supplies used:

Left to Right: Kaisercraft Finders Keepers 12x12 Gloss - Floral Ticket, Echo Park Paper Happy Summer Collection - Happy Flowers, Websters Pages Eat Cake Collection - Make a Wish
Finders Keepers 12x12 Gloss Floral Ticket  HS105002 Happy Flowers  Eat Cake


Left to Right: Kaisercraft Treasure Moments - Collectables, Blue Fern Studio Chipboard - Township Collage, Tim Holtz Idealogy Chit Chat Stickers
Treasured Moments Collectables  Blue Fern Studio Chipboard Township Collage  Tim Holtz Idea-ology 1088 CHITCHAT STICKERS TH92998 Preview Image


Left to Right: Prima Marketing Inc - Distressing Tool, Ranger Ink, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Tea Dye, EK Success - Small Precision Scissors
  Image result for tim holtz tea dye  


Left to Right: Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue, EK Success Foam Dots
Image result for beacon 3 in 1  


Do hurry down to Made With Love, the Great Singapore Sale has started. 
It will be a good time to pick up stuffs :)


Happy Crafting!

No comments: