Saturday, September 10, 2016

Remember Moments Like This
A project for 2Crafty Chipboard

Dear readers, 

Back today to share a project I have created for 2Crafty Chipboard.



This photo was taken during one of the mornings when I send him to school. 
He has a habit to request that I hang around the entrance to watch him go in all the way into the school premise. So I took this chance to take a quick snap of this moment and I love it!
I also wanted to record the huge school bag he has to carry to school daily and to add on he has to climb up 4 storeys to his classroom everyday!! TOUGH!!

Before I go on, these are the 2Crafty chipboards used on my layout.

So let's check out the details of my layout :)

First of, I'm showing off the cracked texture on the retro panel and cog border. 
I have painted the retro panel in Tattered Angels Decor & DIY paint in Mankato before giving a top coat of crackled accent.
Did the same for the cog border except that I have used white paint and dabbed on Distress Ink in Tea dye over the crackled accent. This gives it a burnt effect.



Next up, I'm zooming in on the title chipboard and do take notice on how I have layered the title chipboard over the cog border and flower.



In this 3rd photo, I'm focusing on the Spring Flowers. Check out how I have inserted them between layers of papers. The white stamen has also added a visual effect of young flowers 


In this photo, I showing how I have cut up the cog border into 3 section and tile them up on the layout. Really love the texture on the chipboard :)


Last shot....about the soft feathers. I treated with white paint and rub on the rest of the paint (which I have used on the retro panel) down the centre of the feathers to give them so depth.

Here are the rest of the supplies:
Pattern Papers: American Crafts - Amy Tangerine - Oh Happy Life Collection
Flower Stamen: Marion Smith
Paint: Tattered Angels - Decor & DIY - Mankato and White
Crackled Accent: Ranger -Clear Crackle
Distress Ink: Ranger - Tea Dye
Ink Blending Tool: Ranger
Edge Distresser: Prima Marketing
Adhesives: Beacon 3-in-1 glue and EK Success 3D foam dots
The rest of the pieces are left over scrap papers.

Thanks for popping by and hope you like what I have shared today.



Happy Crafting!


No comments: